Thursday, June 9, 2011

Craft Hatch Launch - Tomorrow!

I am Super excited about the launch tomorrow - I have been busily stitching things, finishing off products, attaching tags packing it all into a case ready to wheel down Flinders Lane tomorrow!

I would be so pleased if you came to say hello and introduced yourselves - I'd love to meet you!

I'd also like to thank all of the lovely bloggers and supporters out there that have done their best to get my name out there before the launch!

The lovely Lara at Harvest Textiles - who posted this, she will also be the first in melbourne to rock the wool blend Pom scarf!

Jacquie at Miss Kish - who posted this

And Tess from the Creative Womens Circle - who posted this! (if you haven't checked out CWC yet - be sure to! )

Xx

1 comment:

  1. Exciting! Luckily I have a haircut planned in the city tomorrow so I might just pop by :)

    ReplyDelete