Monday, December 5, 2011

busy times = pretty times!

It's been such a hectic yet exciting couple of weeks! I've been working on new products and a new set up for my Christmas markets, the first one is this Saturday you can find all of the details here or here! If you can't make it down to the market you can always pick up some gifts from my online store


I'm absolutely loosing it over these new silk & linen cushion covers I've been working on! I'm not sure if I can put them up for sale I love them that much - I have however decided that a few will be available this Saturday at Craft Hatch :)


Well I have so much to do in such a short time, so If you don't hear from me before you'll know it's because I'm working hard to produce some new and exciting bits for Christmas!
Hope to see you Saturday!
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment