Monday, May 28, 2012

To markit we went!



Markit at Federation square was on yesterday! It was my first large scale market - so I was a little bit nervous during the preparation but once the day came around everything seemed to just fall into place - and it was a really fun day.

 It was lovely to see lots of old fans and to see new people discover and fall in love with our wares! (One girl said to me "Hello - I need these earrings" - hehe so cute! )

Thank-you to all of the friends and family that visited and helped me out at the stall - It was greatly appreciated and lovely to briefly catch up with you all Xx

Also on a side note a very very big apology to those who logged on to my online store for the Markit day online sale - unfortunately technology let me down! - so I will be extending the sale up until this Sunday June 3 2012! So you all have plenty of time to grab some Pom products at Market prices have a little peek here :)
p.s If there is something in the pictures that isn't listed e-mail me and we can sort something out!

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment