Tuesday, July 17, 2012

One to live by

Believe it or not this year is my year off. Apart from working 2 jobs + freelancing + running my own business - I've been trying to work out what works for me / What ideals I choose to live by.

I'm doing this by reading / listening and learning as much as I can. Any talk / conference I hear of and feel is relevant I sign straight up, I keep my eyes peeled for books, blog posts, magazines and anything I can read to help enhance my learning.

Today amongst some other lot of gems I came across in my daily reading - I saw this. . . and I thought that's what I aim to live by in a nutshell.

If you want it on your wall as a daily reminder you can buy it here.


 


































Work Hard - by Anthony Burrill

No comments:

Post a Comment