Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Meet Tilda

I mentioned a little while ago that I was heading interstate on some secret cute and fluffy business. Well she's here now and all settled in.

I would like you to meet Tilda.


For those of you who have had or have a pet would understand that they can add to your life emensly. For sure they're a lot of work - particularly when they're young - but to me the rewards make it all undoubtedly worth while.

Each day I am constantly entertained by her excitement for life. She explores and pounces on everything including our older dog Lillie, and has SO much fun doing it. They're always smiling, don't hold grudges and are full of pure joy - I think humans can and should learn a lot from dogs.

Tilda spends most of her time like this. . .



and this. . .


and this. I think she will make the perfect studio dog one day.


Such a little munchkin, I can't believe how in love I am.

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment