Monday, March 21, 2011

Finders Keepers!

So much has been happening lately!

I've been working on the products for the launch of Pom by pomegranate, a little textiles range to make sure my little blog doesn't get lonely! I'm launching this winter which is super exciting, and there will be a few little goodies to keep you all warm and fuzzy, and of course a pom pom or two.

While I've been working hard, I'm starting to get distracted by Finders Keepers
which is fast approaching! It's on this Saturday and Sunday in Melbourne and I can't wait. I've been having a look through the designers who will be there and I am saving my pennies! There looks like there will be a few new labels that I haven't seen before which is super exciting! I love chatting to and seeing what other crafters are spending their nights making.

I especially can't wait to see these cute little ones
by Okt - ober - dee,I might even splurge on one!
Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment