Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sewaholic

If you like sewing then I suggest you head over to the lovely Tasia from Vancouver's blog Sewaholic!

She writes about absolutely everything sewing related, she has heaps of handy tips and even makes her own patterns. Speaking of which I'm super excited that I received mine in the mail today!


Not only is the packaging beautifully designed, so are the cuts of the clothes which they make!

Photo Sourced from Sewaholic

I can't wait to get started on them! oh and did I mention that Tasia also does a sew-a-long blog post series for each of her patterns? Just to help you through any tricky parts and give you all the best tips to reduce the unpicking! She's thought of it all, the toughest part is waiting for the patterns in the mail (which actually only took 6 days)

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment