Friday, November 26, 2010

The latest

So I have recently located some new editions for my juice glass collection!
I found these little gems tucked away and extremely dusty in the back of a cabinet at a local antiques store, It was my first time in there and seriously, you could look in there for days! there are so many little alcoves, the floor changes height and material several times and things are stacked up to the ceiling! I walked out with these two looking a little worse for ware, I cleaned them up aaaannnnd



WALAH!

My mum ( I love how committed she is to my random collection!) also managed to find this decanter which matches the little orange glass she picked up for me in New South Wales! How exciting, I look forward to a sunny breakfast drinking juice with these little ones!


The collection is coming along so well, but I can't wait to add to it!

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment