Thursday, May 26, 2011

All good things . . .

. . . must come to an end

It's with great sadness that I announce the wearables I have designed for So Little Time Co. will no longer be produced. With My textiles line Pom by Pomegranate launching next month and my ideas and ambitions ever growing it was inevitable that one day I would have to prioritise.

Working along side Kirsty was always a laugh and an absolute joy! We have met so many people, learnt so much and had so much fun in the time we worked together to launch So Little Time Co. I will miss it very much but I know that this isn't the end for us. Please, don't get me wrong So Little Time Co. Will live on and is still going strong, Launching a new range this weekend, be sure to keep up to date with that on their facebook page. (I believe there is a giveaway on at the moment - so don't delay!)

What it does unfortunately mean is that it is the end for these little guys of mine - There is limited stock available AND once they're sold out - That's it! So if you've had your eye on one you had better snap it up quick smart!





My little favorites - Bunting Necklace and Bunting Brooch


Popcorn cart and spinning windmil brooch - it actually spins!



Teacup Ride and Baloon Cart




Canon and tent brooches


Incy


The lovely Kirsty will be at Markit this Sunday at Federation Square, Melbourne between 10am and 5pm, and these little guys will be available then, so be sure to stop by! or if you're quick you might be able to pick one up on the Etsy Store!

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment