Thursday, June 2, 2011

Rock the Pom!

This week has been SUPER exciting as I have been preparing for the launch of my textiles and accessories range Pom by Pomegranate at Craft Victoria's Craft Hatch next weekend. Melbourne City Library (Flinders Lane) June 11th between 11am & 4pm! There is still plenty to do but things are slowly coming together, If you're in Melbourne town be sure to stop by and say hello!

This week also marked my first sale on Etsy! HOORAY! The gorgeous Jacqui (pictured below) was my first customer and chose the Pompom Cluster Brooch, which looks perfect on her!

Photo by Hayden Golder Photography

Jacqui was kind enough to send me a photo of her rockin' the pom! She looks fantastic and I love that she took the time to send me a pic, Thanks Jacqui It makes me so happy to see it being loved

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment