Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Festival Collection

So I've really missed my days designing for So Little Time Co.
(they were featured on Finders Keepers yesterday so check that one out too!)

When I was asked to participate in Laneway Festival this coming weekend I thought it was the perfect opportunity to do a little wooden jewelery collection, to get my fix. Let's face it, people don't really want to buy cushions at a festival do they?

So the festival collection is a collection of smaller wares including organic cotton totes, (including some new additions!) some summer linen scarfs AND some brand new spanking jewelery bits made from 100% renewable bamboo, all designed and lovingly assembled by me in Melbourne!

I'm super pumped for this one, and here is a little peek!





Hope to see you Saturday!

Xx

p.s Details here & if you can't make it the left over wares will be available on my Etsy store!

No comments:

Post a Comment