Monday, March 12, 2012

New York, New York

So I'm dreaming of NYC and listing all of the must-do's when I arrive




One of the greatest things I've come across is. . . at Grand Central Station!

I came across it on A Cup of Jo, and what you do is: have a friend stand in the diagonally opposite corners of the archways in the station, and apparently you can whisper into the corner and both hear each other so clearly!
Sound like one of those things that you just have to try for yourself to believe doesn't it?


Joanna also has some other NY guides that I'm going to follow like 10 ways to spend an afternoon in NY - I cannot wait to get there!

So who's been to NY? It will be my first time this year so If you have any other ideas of great things to do, I'm all ears!

Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment