Sunday, May 6, 2012

Pop ups and workshops

Yesterday I stopped by the Harvest workroom to visit the Beneath the Sun pop up & Popcraft! Which were both really great - Pop Craft is a pop up yarn shop and they have the most beautiful yarns to work with - It's open over the next couple of months so go check it out :)
 

I was browsing the beautiful yarns at Popcraft when I stumbled across Andrea Shaw's Macrame workshop! It was really great to catch up with Jess & Andrea and to see everyone was having such a great time and making beautiful Planters! 




This is Jess' Lovely plant hanger she was making as an addition to the Harvest workroom!
I saw the finished product on Twitter a couple of hours after I left! I can't believe how much progress she made - It looks amazing!

 Photos by Harvest Textiles

Seeing the workshop in action has really inspired me to get creating!
The workshops at harvest always have such a relaxed atmosphere, and everyone is always so nice!

Below are a couple of Images of Andrea's other work for her label Stampel

This jewelry hanger is on my wishlist!  

Photos By Stampel


Xx

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun day! I love Jess's planter it looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess' planter is AMAZING! It's a great addition to the studio :)

    ReplyDelete