Thursday, June 7, 2012

Sydney Week - Vivid light festival

lovely Styling at the Etsy cocktail party

Etsy Party

Etsy Party

Towards the end of the night at Etsy Success I made my way out onto the rooftop terrace to check out the view (it was opposite the Oprah House and next to the Sydney harbor Bridge after all!) when I looked across the harbor to the Oprah House and it took me a few minutes to realize what was happening! All I could say was "oh wow! " there were people spinning around ontop of the Oprah house!!! After a few seconds I remembered about the light show and it was AMAZING! They were projecting onto the Oprah House! There was a series of works to watch including one that appeared like the building was caving in! It was all so clever! As I adventured around to the rocks the light sculptures continued

 

Check out these pictures ( apologies for the iPhone quality! )

more pics to come!

Stay tuned for tomorrows post! The most exciting yet disappointing part of the trip (if that's at all possible!)

Xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment