Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Etsy Visit - Brooklyn NYC

Last week I was lucky enough to stop by Etsy in NYC - they contacted me a few days before I came over here with a pretty exciting proposal (more dets on that later) so I went into their amazing office for a tour!

Out the front of the Etsy office

 
The lovely Nicole showed me around
 
Etsy don't have desk phones - instead they have these themed telephone booths for when the staff need to make calls
Inside one of the three Etsy Telephone rooms
 
 

Some of the many wall decorations in the office

All of the employees have individually handmade desks - this was my favourite, a glitter topped desk! (Sorry about the photo quality)

It was such an inspiring place to visit and I feel lucky to be part of a community that provides so much support to their online sellers!

Xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment